Deerfield Beach, FL 33442 US
- High School or equivalent
- Stable Work History
- Strong computers and communication skills
- Frequently positioning of oneself (e.g., stand, walk, stoop, bend, twist, kneel, crouch) to perform work tasks.
- Able to stand for long periods at a time.
- Clean with simple household chemicals (window cleaner and polishes)
- May need to move boxes weighing up to 5 lbs. and occasionally up to 20lbs a distance of up to 10 feet.
- Frequent use of hands to clean, inspect & package material. With assistance, may need to operate push carts and or pallet jacks with product.
- Routinely communicate and exchange information with co-workers and other individuals in person or electronically.
Meet Your Recruiter
Hello. My name is Robert Collier, Talent Associate with Lloyd Staffing.
I am a New York transplant to South Florida, who recently made a career change to pursue my passion for helping people create better opportunities for themselves.
I’m a high energy individual looking to make a positive impact on those around me.
Like many of the candidates I work with, my background is diverse with previous roles as an Administrative Assistant at the US Open and in Healthcare doing Medical Transport.
I look forward to growing my network and supporting the career goals of my candidates. I believe that I can connect you with your next opportunity. #LIVINGLLOYD
Outside the office you find me scuba diving, playing golf or softball and spending time with my family and friends. I am an avid sports fan who loves the Mets, Jets, Rangers and Knicks.