About The Client:
We are a leading manufacturer representing some of the most iconic brands in the world. Our team of professionals excel in design, sourcing, sales, and global distribution.
The Vice President Brand Management will define and oversee the strategy, vision, and execution for their brand’s business.
• Partner with cross functional leadership to ensure division alignment and overall company vision and drive the company’s strategic initiatives.
• Partner with licensor’s executives to develop and execute a holistic approach to drive business strategy on a brand level.
• Work closely with licensor to understand the brand aesthetic and season strategy to effectively lead and support the sales team.
• Oversee all aspects of brand management, including brand strategy, competitive landscape, product development, pricing models and inventory management.
• Lead the brand globally to educate and guide best practices.
• Develop and execute three-year financial plans, including pricing and seasonal strategies, by account and by market.
• Partner with Sales to support individual accounts and travel as required to present product, strategy, and financial targets for season sell-in for both in store and digital businesses.
• Partner with Planning to finalize factory buys, optimize growth, drive replenishment, and manage close out levels.
• Partner with Sourcing to meet price targets, ensure PP product quality is achieved, and support on time delivery.
• Partner with the warehouse to monitor delivery and audit key items/replenishment for quality and accuracy.
• Partner with Merchandising regarding sell through performance and competitor performance. Provide insights for future product development and opportunities, support seasonal assortment planning by customer and create suggested assortments by channel/consumer to drive year over year adoption rate for the total business.
• Manage monthly sales performance by account (including sales booked and shipped) to ensure goals are being met and at-once opportunities are being driven. Provide competitive market analysis by brand.
• Collaborate with the Visual/Marketing team to position brand properly from an in-store and digital perspective.
• Recruit top talent, train, develop and motivate team members.
• Special projects as assigned.