Seasonal Tax Preparer
Rocky Point, NY 11778 US
In Preparation for the upcoming Tax season, one of our high-volume clients are Looking for a Seasonal Tax Preparer
We are looking for a detail-oriented tax associate to consult with clients and prepare taxes. A senior tax professional will supervise the tax associate. Interacting with clients, obtaining and reviewing tax information, preparing tax returns, and conducting tax research projects are all responsibilities of the tax associate.
To be a successful tax associate, you must be able to ensure that your clients follow IRS regulations and work to reduce their tax liabilities. This position will be on site.
- Prepare 1040 Tax Returns in Office Sitting with Clients
- Handle Mail-In/Drop-Off Returns
- Communicating with Clients Regarding Personal Information
- Work with Team to Ensure Client Satisfaction
- The Right Candidate Will Be Open to a Flexible Work Schedule (Including Evenings and Weekends)
- Candidate should be Experienced with Ultra Tax Software
- High School Diploma or GED
- Good Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- High Focus on Client Satisfaction
- Attention to Detail and Accuracy
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit your resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
I can also be reached by phone at (631) 370-7336.
Meet Your Recruiter
Hello - name is Angelina Torres. I recently started as a Talent Associate in the practice area of Business Support/People Operations, but I’m not a newcomer to Lloyd Staffing. Prior to starting my journey as a Talent Associate, I worked closely with Lloyd on the temp side as a field associate for more than 10 years on various assignments. Having the experience temping and understanding the process, I feel that has allowed me to gain a better insight and heightened my ability to assist my candidates throughout their job search! I have an extensive background in Customer Service, as well as the administrative field.
Both of which have allowed me to develop my build relationships along with communication skills to assist with Client Development. I have always believed that communication is the key to every great relationship, whether it be business or personal. I will continue to stand by that belief and apply it to my staffing process here at Lloyd with both clients and candidates!
In my spare time I am obsessed with watching Criminal Minds, Law & Order, and Horror Movies