Syosset, NY 11791 US
- Answer and route phone calls, incoming correspondence, and inquiries for accurate communication.
- Welcome and screen visitors, directing them to the appropriate person or area.
- Review and process purchase orders and government Contracts and enter them into the order entry system.
- Prepare quotes, proposals, invoices, and various documents using office software.
- Perform general office duties, such as supply ordering and record management.
- File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports.
- Prepare responses to routine inquiries and obtain approvals when necessary to send correspondence.
- Schedule appointments and make arrangements for meetings and travel.
- Perform basic bookkeeping tasks.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Experience in defense contracting and familiarity with US Government Contract FAR/DFAR.
- Strong time-management, organizational, and multitasking skills.
- Experience in scheduling and managing multiple calendars and travel coordination.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Thorough knowledge of modern office practices, procedures, and equipment.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive information.
- Fast-paced work environment adaptability.
- Ability to obtain Security Clearance and pass a background check if required.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of 5 years of related experience.
- Work Environment/Physical Requirements:
- Ability to sit for extended periods.
- Repetitive motion with wrists/hands (keyboard, mouse, phones).
- Lifting up to 10 lbs.
Meet Your Recruiter
Hello - name is Angelina Torres. I recently started as a Talent Associate in the practice area of Business Support/People Operations, but I’m not a newcomer to Lloyd Staffing. Prior to starting my journey as a Talent Associate, I worked closely with Lloyd on the temp side as a field associate for more than 10 years on various assignments. Having the experience temping and understanding the process, I feel that has allowed me to gain a better insight and heightened my ability to assist my candidates throughout their job search! I have an extensive background in Customer Service, as well as the administrative field.
Both of which have allowed me to develop my build relationships along with communication skills to assist with Client Development. I have always believed that communication is the key to every great relationship, whether it be business or personal. I will continue to stand by that belief and apply it to my staffing process here at Lloyd with both clients and candidates!
In my spare time I am obsessed with watching Criminal Minds, Law & Order, and Horror Movies