Livingston, NJ 07039 US
- Coordinate and oversee all aspects of the RAI and Care Planning process.
- Ensure adherence to Federal and State regulations governing the assessment and care planning of residents.
- Directly report to the Director of Nursing, providing critical updates on the assessment and care planning processes.
- If applicable, administratively supervise all staff within the assigned building for optimal collaboration and efficiency.
- Uphold and implement accepted state and federal guidelines for the respective discipline.
- Education: Graduate of an approved LPN/RN program. RN preferred.
- Professional Experience: MDS Coordinator experience preferred.
- Certification/Licensure: Actively licensed as an LPN/RN in assigned state(s) of employment.
Meet Your Recruiter
Hello - name is Angelina Torres. I recently started as a Talent Associate in the practice area of Business Support/People Operations, but I’m not a newcomer to Lloyd Staffing. Prior to starting my journey as a Talent Associate, I worked closely with Lloyd on the temp side as a field associate for more than 10 years on various assignments. Having the experience temping and understanding the process, I feel that has allowed me to gain a better insight and heightened my ability to assist my candidates throughout their job search! I have an extensive background in Customer Service, as well as the administrative field.
Both of which have allowed me to develop my build relationships along with communication skills to assist with Client Development. I have always believed that communication is the key to every great relationship, whether it be business or personal. I will continue to stand by that belief and apply it to my staffing process here at Lloyd with both clients and candidates!
In my spare time I am obsessed with watching Criminal Minds, Law & Order, and Horror Movies