Woodbury, NY 11797 US
An industry leader in the Fire Protection sector. Our services are accessible nationwide. Our installation, maintenance, inspection, and other fire protection services have been utilized by leading retail stores, hospitals, universities, and various other institutions throughout the United States. As a result, we do not cease our efforts on weekends or holidays. 24 hours a day, seven days a week, our emergency response team will respond to fire-related emergencies.
As a Fire Protection Service Technician Recruiter, you will be responsible for sourcing, recruiting, and employing qualified technicians to provide our clients with fire protection services. You will be expected to work closely with hiring managers to determine their needs and devise strategies to attract and retain top talent.
• Source, recruit, and hire qualified Fire Protection Service Technicians
• Collaborate with hiring managers to develop job descriptions, candidate profiles, and sourcing strategies.
• Conduct phone and in-person interviews with candidates to evaluate their skills, qualifications, and fit for the role.
• Facilitate the pre-employment process, including background checks, drug screenings, and reference checks.
• Manage communication with candidates throughout the recruitment process, providing timely updates and feedback.
• Develop and maintain a pipeline of qualified candidates for current and future hiring needs.
• Attend job fairs and industry events to promote the company and recruit potential candidates.
• Develop relationships with technical schools and other educational institutions to identify potential candidates.
• Stay current with industry trends and best practices to continuously improve the recruitment process.
Job Qualifications & Skills:
• At least 3 years of experience in technical recruitment, preferably in the fire protection industry
• Strong understanding of fire protection systems and technologies
• Proven track record of successfully sourcing and recruiting technical talent.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
• Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office and applicant tracking systems.
Meet Your Recruiter
Hello - name is Angelina Torres. I recently started as a Talent Associate in the practice area of Business Support/People Operations, but I’m not a newcomer to Lloyd Staffing. Prior to starting my journey as a Talent Associate, I worked closely with Lloyd on the temp side as a field associate for more than 10 years on various assignments. Having the experience temping and understanding the process, I feel that has allowed me to gain a better insight and heightened my ability to assist my candidates throughout their job search! I have an extensive background in Customer Service, as well as the administrative field.
Both of which have allowed me to develop my build relationships along with communication skills to assist with Client Development. I have always believed that communication is the key to every great relationship, whether it be business or personal. I will continue to stand by that belief and apply it to my staffing process here at Lloyd with both clients and candidates!
In my spare time I am obsessed with watching Criminal Minds, Law & Order, and Horror Movies