Syosset, NY 11791 US
- Strong quality background, preferably in a GMP setting, such as a food or dietary supplement manufacturer
- Minimum Bachelor of Science degree
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Strong experience with the documentation area (ex. product related documents such as SIDI documents).
- Experience with third party audits
Meet Your Recruiter
Matt Assael heads up a team focused on Management level to C Suite searches in the Life Sciences industry. He is a staffing industry veteran with 30+ years in Executive Recruitment; 29 years in Life Sciences. Matt has worked extensively in the Precision/Personalized Medicine area including Cell and Gene Therapy, Molecular Diagnostics, Gene Editing and Next Generation Sequencing. He began working in this niche specialty area approximately 20 years ago when he first became interested in Precision/Personalized Medicine for the Pharma/Biotech industries. Matt predicted that this novel approach to treating disease was going to lead to a medical revolution and he wanted to be a part of this new specialty’s growth. Matt focuses on leadership talent in areas such as Discovery Research (Principal Scientist through the Head of R&D), Biomarker Research, Translational Research, Bioinformatics, Computational Biology, Clinical Development, Medical Affairs, MSLs, Medical Information, Pharmacovigilance/Safety Surveillance, Regulatory Affairs, Biostatistics/Data Management, Quality Systems/Manufacturing, Sales and Marketing and Business Development. #LIVINGLLOYD
Favorite Vacation Spot: Paris, France!