Melville, NY 11747 US
About The Client
We are the leaders in building what's next because we know how to get there, and along the way, we're setting a new bar for excellence. We know that pushing the limits of what has been done before is important for building the structures of the future. The trip won't be easy, but the way to get there is. What We Say Is What We Do.
We need a Project Manager with a lot of experience who knows a lot about power infrastructure projects, especially catenary systems who has experienced and self-motivated, highly organized individual to join the Project Management team to provide all facets of construction project support, including submittal processing, material management, and budget analysis.
• Coordinate with the Project Management team on engineering and procedural plans, and suggest project enhancements/value engineering opportunities
• Facilitate the change order process, prepare monthly budget analysis, and projections/cost to complete
• Manage CPM baseline and updates
• Manage RFI’s and engineering-related inquiries
• Ensure all project materials are approved, delivered and tracked accordingly
• Coordinate with the finance department to prepare, review and evaluate monthly costs
• Update and maintain the company ERP system with all current project information in the appropriate programs
• 10+ years of relevant experience, ideally in construction management with experience working on catenary systems
• Bachelor’s degree in construction management, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering preferred (or considerable relevant Trade Union experience)
• Experience with ERP management and improvements
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and standard computer applications
• Display a high level of initiative, effort, and commitment towards completing assignments in a timely manner
• Ability to identify problems; determine accuracy and relevance of information; use sound judgment to generate and evaluate alternatives, and make recommendations
• Effective communication skills, interpersonal and organizational skills, and a strong work ethic
Meet Your Recruiter
I’m Matthew London, I recently joined Lloyd Staffing as a Supply chain recruiter. I have spent my entire career in institutional sales, specializing in government supply. During my 30-year tenure, I have developed long lasting relationships with our clients in areas of: Operations, Management, Procurement, Manufacturing, Production, Warehousing, Distribution, Logistics, Quality control, Compliance, Management and Sales. I have always felt that communication, respect and honesty are the most important factors in successful business relationships. My motto throughout my career has been “The customer is always right.” I bring that same attitude to both sides of the staffing process, the client and the candidate! #LLOYDEMPLOYED
In my free time I love to spend time with my family, friends, and especially my two dogs! I love to cook, travel, workout, play tennis and watch the newest series on Netflix. Lastly, if you can’t reach me-I’m probably on the Golf course!