Project Support Associate
Melville, NY 11747 US
- Communicate with owner in all areas that relate to contract documentation.
- Coordinate with Field to prepare, review and evaluate monthly cost with finance department.
- Develop, edit, review, and maintain all contractual documentation and files in accordance with all required regulations.
- Review and conduct cost/price analysis of contractor proposals.
- Assist in preparing and negotiating of all the elements of a potential contract or solicitation including schedule, performance, and price; and prepare related documents.
- Support and document contract closings including projecting final contract price.
- Analyze, compute, and track contract payments and support the resolution of payment-related problems.
- Assist and work with Project Manager to help resolve contract issues.
- Review, evaluate, execute, and document contracts for subcontractors.
- Create, document, and maintain purchase orders of goods and/or services in accordance with the contract.
- Update & maintain company/agency ERP system with all current project information in the appropriate programs. Change Orders, Purchase Orders, Subcontract Ledger, Progress Entry, Project Submittals, Job Cost.
- This position is critically dependent on computer system interaction. Extensive computer experience is necessary.
- Assist with monitoring contractual compliance requirements.
- Five (5) or more years in construction management and/or construction experience (i.e. project manager) in a similar field of construction with specific emphasis on contract administration.
- A 4-year course of study leading to a bachelor’s degree with a major in any field.
- Working comprehension of contracts and specifications including but not limited to NYSDOT, Port Authority and local municipalities.
- Ability to participate productively as a contributing member in a team environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively and concisely using a variety of styles and techniques appropriate to the audience.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and standard computer applications.
- Display a high level of initiative, effort, and commitment towards completing assignments in a timely manner.
- Ability to identify problems; determines accuracy and relevance of information; uses sound judgment to generate and evaluate alternatives, and makes recommendations.
Meet Your Recruiter
I’m Matthew London, I recently joined Lloyd Staffing as a Supply chain recruiter. I have spent my entire career in institutional sales, specializing in government supply. During my 30-year tenure, I have developed long lasting relationships with our clients in areas of: Operations, Management, Procurement, Manufacturing, Production, Warehousing, Distribution, Logistics, Quality control, Compliance, Management and Sales. I have always felt that communication, respect and honesty are the most important factors in successful business relationships. My motto throughout my career has been “The customer is always right.” I bring that same attitude to both sides of the staffing process, the client and the candidate! #LLOYDEMPLOYED
In my free time I love to spend time with my family, friends, and especially my two dogs! I love to cook, travel, workout, play tennis and watch the newest series on Netflix. Lastly, if you can’t reach me-I’m probably on the Golf course!