Ronkonkoma, NY 11779 US
A leading manufacturer of vitamins and supplements with a steadfast dedication to producing high-quality wellness products. consists of a number of popular brands. Whether it be vitamins, supplements, herbs, or holistic oils, keeps up with the changing needs of its clients and continually satisfies them with new non-GMO, allergen-free, organic products. has grown into a top-tier business built on sound business principles. When the COVID-19 epidemic began, the company has maintained its essential status, keeping its doors open, its production running, and its employees safe.
We are drug free workplace, regulated by the FDA, required to follow Federal Guidelines; therefore in
order to start as well as maintain employment, you must be able to successfully clear drug screening
processes, which include testing for all illegal substances per Federal Guidelines.
Offers comprehensive medical, dental, vision plans to all full-time associates. In
addition, voluntary life insurance, flexible spending plans, and short-term disability plans may be
optionally added. All full-time associates also receive group term life insurance and long term disability
coverage. Associates are eligible to participate in a 401(k) savings plan with a generous company match.
The ideal applicant is a hands-on manager who is focused on results and continual, data-driven improvement. Other features include an enthusiastic leadership style that prioritizes associate pleasure, quality, cost, and safety. Previous managerial experience in the pharmaceutical, nutraceutical, or food processing industries is crucial, as is a passion and drive for leading and inspiring a high-performance team. It is your responsibility to follow all applicable Safety Protocols, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), and Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs) in order to guarantee the product's quality, quantity, and price.
• Assure safe operations via review of procedures and training. Establish, communicate,
implement, and enforce safety programs and procedures
• Develop tracking protocols for safety, quality and OEE to improve efficiency in the plant. Establish
protocols to achieve the company’s short- and long-term objectives.
• Generate and review
• Oversee plant operations and ensures compliance with federal and state regulations
• Monitors and enforces quality control standards.
• Perform data analysis to identify areas of improvement, implement continuous improvement
programs and monitor results on the production floor.
• Schedule plant operation to meet quality and production plan at lowest cost possible.
• Develops and/or approves all plant operating policies with approval from appropriate
• Direct, manage, and develop supervisory personnel to ensure and safe and efficient operation of
• Modifies production and inventory control programs to maintain and enhance profitable
operation of division
• Comply with and assure Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) are followed
• Responsible for following City, State, and Federal codes and regulations including EPA and OSHA
regulations and standards
• Manage associates by making self-available to staff, provide regular performance feedback, and develop subordinates' skills and encourage growth
• Additional duties as assigned
discussed in GMP and on the job training
Minimum Bachelor’s Degree: degree major in Engineering or Science is preferred
10 years’ management experience; Pharmaceutical/Dietary supplement industry is a plus
Must have excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication and organizational skills.
Demonstrated experience and desire for making operations run at ever improving levels of
Ability to lead as well as work effectively in a team
Demonstrated critical thinking and problem-solving skills
Fluency in Spanish would be beneficial, but it is not a requirement
Meet Your Recruiter
I’m Matthew London, I recently joined Lloyd Staffing as a Supply chain recruiter. I have spent my entire career in institutional sales, specializing in government supply. During my 30-year tenure, I have developed long lasting relationships with our clients in areas of: Operations, Management, Procurement, Manufacturing, Production, Warehousing, Distribution, Logistics, Quality control, Compliance, Management and Sales. I have always felt that communication, respect and honesty are the most important factors in successful business relationships. My motto throughout my career has been “The customer is always right.” I bring that same attitude to both sides of the staffing process, the client and the candidate! #LLOYDEMPLOYED
In my free time I love to spend time with my family, friends, and especially my two dogs! I love to cook, travel, workout, play tennis and watch the newest series on Netflix. Lastly, if you can’t reach me-I’m probably on the Golf course!