Louisville, FL 40202 US
- Order Processing:
- Efficiently process Over-the-Counter (OTC) and Prescription (RX) orders.
- Ensure accuracy in prescription filling and adherence to established protocols.
- Customer Interaction:
- Manage the front window for walk-in customers, providing exceptional customer service.
- Assist customers with inquiries and provide information regarding OTC products.
- Ability to travel to different pharmacy sites (Hialeah, Doral and Kendall areas) as scheduled in advance.
- Administrative Tasks:
- Assist with completing order forms and documentation as needed.
- Collaborate with on-site pharmacists to maintain efficient workflow.
- Compliance and Quality Assurance:
- Adhere to pharmacy regulations and quality assurance guidelines.
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment.
- Team Collaboration:
- Work closely with on-site pharmacists and other team members to ensure seamless pharmacy operations.
- Participate in training sessions and professional development activities.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by on-site pharmacists to support overall pharmacy functions.
- Fully Bilingual
- PTCB Certification (Preferred)
- 1 year of experience in mail order or retail pharmacy
- Ability to travel to different sites (scheduled in advance)
- Familiarity with pharmacy operations
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in using pharmacy software and systems.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- No nights or weekends
Meet Your Recruiter
Hello – I am Melissa Matos and I love what I do – recruiting in the Healthcare space and putting people to work! I was born in Puerto Rico and raised in New York, then I moved to sunny South Florida 20+ years ago where I’ve been with Lloyd since 2002. I work closely with clients and candidates to understand the talent and career needs of both groups. My bilingual fluency is an asset to positions where a second language is critical to the regional culture and busines demands. Healthcare is one of the fastest growing industries in the U.S.; my searches and placement successes are nationwide. I head up an outstanding group of recruiters focused on the healthcare community. We know we have made an impact on our client’s workforces and are proud of the contributions our healthcare talent has made, particularly during the pandemic. We look forward to a world of wellness! #LIVINGLLOYD
Song I can listen to over & over: Anything by Marc Anthony (Salsa music!)