Merrillville, IN 46410 US
- Lead the clinic(s) to provide exemplary O&P patient care services while serving as a role model for other team members.
- Supervise, train, and develop clinic personnel to ensure professionalism and exceptional customer service in all interactions.
- Collaborate closely with central office personnel to implement and enforce company policies and procedures consistently.
- Participate in developing and adopting the region's annual plan and budget, managing clinical operations to meet forecasted goals.
- Adhere to professional agency standards and state and local regulations in all duties and responsibilities.
- Maintain a comprehensive understanding of payor source policies and procedures, reflecting this knowledge in daily practice.
- Cultivate and nurture relationships with new referral sources while demonstrating strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Foster a positive company culture, camaraderie, and morale among clinic personnel.
- Collaborate with management to contribute to the clinic(s) in developing new directions.
- Perform any other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- ABC Prosthetist Orthotist Certification (Required)
- CPO License in IN (Preferred)
- Eligible to obtain CPO License in IN (Required)
- Sign-on Bonus
- Competitive Compensation and Bonus Package
- PTO - Vacation and Sick Time
- Health Plans (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- 401K plans
- Continuing Education and Licensure Support
- Travel Allowance