Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33309 US
- Conduct comprehensive assessments of patients to gain insights into their prosthetic/orthotic requirements and objectives.
- Collaborate with ordering physicians to develop tailored prosthetic/orthotic treatment plans.
- Perform all necessary procedures, from creation and fitting to manufacturing, testing, and delivery of prosthetic/orthotic devices.
- Utilize innovative materials and techniques for cast measurements, model modifications, and layouts.
- Instruct patients on the proper use and care of prosthetic and/or orthotic devices.
- Provide ongoing patient care and periodic evaluations to ensure optimal fit and function of prostheses/orthoses.
- Perform repairs and modifications to prosthetics and orthotics based on individual patient needs.
- Maintain meticulous clinical notes and documentation in a timely and organized manner.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures, and regulatory guidelines.
- Mentor and support new residents or newly certified clinicians as needed.
- Invest in personal and professional growth through continuous education, training, and research.
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Relocation assistance
- Vision insurance
- Car allowance
- Gas card
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Certified Prosthetist: 1 year (Required)
- Certified Orthotist: 1 year (Required)
- ABC Prosthetist Orthotist Certification (Required)
- CPO License in FL (Preferred)
- Eligible to obtain CPO License in FL (Required)