Staten Island, NY 10305 US
- High school diploma/GED. Graduate of an accredited Medical Assistant program.
- Must have 1 year experience as a Certified Medical Assistant
- Must have knowledge of medical terminology.
- Must have exceptional customer service and telephone etiquette.
- Must have ability to maintain effective and organized systems to ensure timely patient flow.
- Must have computer and/or EMR experience (Allscripts).
- Proficient w/typing
Meet Your Recruiter
My name is Jacqueline Porter. I am a NY-based Staffing Manager with a background in both recruitment and healthcare. My medical related experience includes a heavy concentration in customer relations and case management. Currently, I am in the process of earning a BS in Human Resource Management. I am also a NYS Certified Nursing Assistant with hands-on knowledge of healthcare. I definitely understand the healthcare workplace and the talent required to make it work.
I am a big believer in #resiliency and #positivechange and look forward to helping you make a positive change in your own career. Connect with me!
When I’m not recruiting and helping candidates, you can find me hanging out with my family, binge watching old movies and listening to music.