MEP Project Manager
Johns Creek, GA 30097 US
- Management and administration of multiple concurrent BeyondTrust customer implementation projects.
- Track and manage project details ensuring customer implementation projects remain on track for successful completion within time and budget constraints.
- Ability to work collaboratively alongside other Professional Services team members.
- Manage internal and external customer project inquiries.
- Assist with monthly project-related business reporting driving revenue recognition and utilization.
- Assist with internal procedural documentation and process development.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to the customer, project team members, Sales, and management.
- Effectively manage technical and non-technical project issues to resolution.
- Escalate risks and issues internally to management and externally to customer project management teams to resolve or mitigate risk.
- Provide operational reporting on project status.
- Ensure customer satisfaction throughout the implementation process.
- Ensure customer feedback is clearly captured and conveyed internally to enable ongoing improvement of products and services.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent training or experience.
- Proven track record of successfully coordinating software implementation projects.
- Ability to demonstrate an understanding of software delivery implementation methodologies within a post-sales environment.
- Ability to demonstrate a good understanding of project scheduling, scope management, resource/budget management, and issue/escalation management.
- Ability to learn required technical knowledge relating to BeyondTrust products.
- Proficiency with modern business applications (Microsoft Office 365, Teams, Visio, Project, Salesforce.com). FinancialForce PSA experience is a plus.
- Experience with BeyondTrust products (or Bomgar/Avecto/Lieberman products) is a plus.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple concurrent customer projects with minimal supervision.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills (oral, written, and presentation).
- Ability to speak Spanish is a plus, but not required.
- You have unwavering personal integrity and work ethic.
- You are flexible! You are a team player and excel individually as the situation dictates.
- You ask “how we can, not why we can’t.”
- You have a great sense of humor.
- You are passionate, optimistic, and energetic.
- You have an insatiable thirst for knowledge and improvement and the desire to grow in your role and with the company!
- You are up to speed in the latest Cyber Security and Software trends… you work relentlessly to be innovative and stay relevant for the benefits of our customers, partners, employees, and the company.
- You evoke inspiration in those around you and encourage them to create their best work.
- You work for the best interest of the team at all times.
- You are proactive; a tenacious self-starter to the core.
Meet Your Recruiter
My name is Brandon Pinckney and I’m the Director of IT Staffing here at Lloyd. I was born in Brooklyn, NY and raised in the Bronx. I was a high school athlete and subsequently earned a football scholarship to St. Francis Xavier University in Nova Scotia, Canada. “I Know Canada.” It was one of the best decisions of my life.
After college I moved to Germany and played American football in Frankfurt and later landed a practice deal with the Baltimore Ravens. After my football career was over, with my experience around the world I found I had grown to love engaging with different people from all walks of life. I was looking for a career that quenched my thirst for collaboration. That’s when I found recruiting. It was a good fit! I love helping individuals on their career & the opportunity/interview process or giving them market research or even tips on their resume. I feel impacting people day to day is my calling and I love every bit of what I’m doing. Hope to help you too!
- Favorite TV shows to binge include: Fresh Prince of Belair / House of Dragon and G.O.T
- My signature dish is: Ribs and Bake Mac & Cheese
- Song that I can listen to over and over: Can’t Knock the Hustle – Jay-Z or Juicy – Notorious B.I.G
- Favorite vacation spot: Hawaii