Newton, MA 02462 US
- Oversee day-to-day coordination of the RAI and Care Planning process.
- Ensure compliance with Federal and State regulations.
- Collaborate with the Director of Nursing to provide high-quality nursing services.
If you're passionate about providing exceptional care in a dynamic senior living environment, we invite you to join our team. Apply today to be part of our commitment to excellence in senior care.
- Professional Experience: MDS Coordinator experience preferred. 2yrs min.
- Certification/Licensure: Active LPN/RN license in the assigned state(s) of employment.
Meet Your Recruiter
Hello – I am Melissa Matos and I love what I do – recruiting in the Healthcare space and putting people to work! I was born in Puerto Rico and raised in New York, then I moved to sunny South Florida 20+ years ago where I’ve been with Lloyd since 2002. I work closely with clients and candidates to understand the talent and career needs of both groups. My bilingual fluency is an asset to positions where a second language is critical to the regional culture and busines demands. Healthcare is one of the fastest growing industries in the U.S.; my searches and placement successes are nationwide. I head up an outstanding group of recruiters focused on the healthcare community. We know we have made an impact on our client’s workforces and are proud of the contributions our healthcare talent has made, particularly during the pandemic. We look forward to a world of wellness! #LIVINGLLOYD
Song I can listen to over & over: Anything by Marc Anthony (Salsa music!)