Plainview, NY 11803 US
- Collaborate with our senior architects to perform field measurements and assist in the development of accurate existing condition drawings.
- Contribute to the creation of detailed construction documents, including but not limited to plans, elevations, and sections, ensuring the highest level of precision and quality.
- Show a strong willingness to learn and embrace all facets of architectural design, including design principles, software tools, and project management skills.
- A minimum of 2 years of hands-on experience with residential and light commercial projects.
- A Bachelor's degree (BS or BA) in Architecture from an accredited institution.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, with the ability to produce and edit architectural drawings.
- Competitive Salary: Your compensation will be commensurate with your experience and skills.
- 401K with Matching Contributions
- Annual Bonus
- Professional Certifications Reimbursement
- Health Insurance and Paid Time Off
Meet Your Recruiter
I’m Matthew London, I recently joined Lloyd Staffing as a Supply chain recruiter. I have spent my entire career in institutional sales, specializing in government supply. During my 30-year tenure, I have developed long lasting relationships with our clients in areas of: Operations, Management, Procurement, Manufacturing, Production, Warehousing, Distribution, Logistics, Quality control, Compliance, Management and Sales. I have always felt that communication, respect and honesty are the most important factors in successful business relationships. My motto throughout my career has been “The customer is always right.” I bring that same attitude to both sides of the staffing process, the client and the candidate! #LLOYDEMPLOYED
In my free time I love to spend time with my family, friends, and especially my two dogs! I love to cook, travel, workout, play tennis and watch the newest series on Netflix. Lastly, if you can’t reach me-I’m probably on the Golf course!