LLoyd Staffing https://www.lloydstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/JB-Square-200x200-1.png http://www.lloydstaffing.com http://www.lloydstaffing.com USD 70000 80000 YEAR true
Port Washington, NY 11050 US
Posted: 05/16/2023 2023-05-16 2023-07-01 Employment Type: Permanent Category: Life Sciences Job Number: 259793 Pay Rate: $70,000 - $80,000
About the Client:
Our client is a forward-thinking and innovative pharmaceutical company. With a global presence, including subsidiaries, production facilities, and distributors worldwide, we are at the forefront of advancing treatment in our industry.
We are currently seeking a skilled and hands-on Facilities Supervisor to join our team at our North Shore facility in Nassau County, NY. As a Facilities Supervisor, you will work closely with the Facilities Manager and the facility team, overseeing daily operations and ensuring efficient maintenance and repair of equipment. The ideal candidate is comfortable in a fast-paced environment, capable of managing multiple site-specific projects simultaneously, and exhibits leadership qualities when needed.
• Assign tasks to and oversee the facilities team to ensure they are conducting periodic preventive maintenance and repairs and upkeep of the HVAC, Electrical/Plumbing/Structural/ Lab and Manufacturing equipment.
• Work directly with vendors and service contractors to schedule routine service, inspections, and calibration.
• Troubleshoot, maintain, and repair a variety of circuit components, equipment, and instruments for laboratory/ utility systems.
• Perform daily inspections on boilers, DI water systems, WFI systems, Air & Vacuum systems, and other critical systems.
• Accurately record data on work orders, update logs and associated paperwork in support of internal SOPs policies and approved procedures.
• Support fire & life safety systems.
• Manage the facilities department is the absence of the Facilities Manager.
• Maintain a strong working knowledge of environmental, health & safety protocols and procedures.
• Ability to communicate with all levels of employees throughout the organization.
• Other projects and assignments as needed.
Skills and Experience:
• Prior manufacturing experience.
• High school diploma or equivalent
• 5 to 7 years’ experience in HVAC, Plumbing, Electrical & Automation systems a must.
• Must have knowledge and experience with 3 phase distribution systems, controls systems and have the ability to read and understand electrical schematics.
• 3+ years of facility maintenance supervision experience.
• Clean room experience a plus.
• Experience in manufacturing environment preferred.
• Knowledge of sprinkler/standpipe fire systems.
• Knowledge of Fire Alarm systems.
• Knowledge of BMS, CMMS and Microsoft office software.
• Certification in facilities engineering technology or related field training preferred.
• Excellent benefits including medical, dental, and vision
• Life and Disability insurance covered at 100%
• 401(k) plan with generous employer contribution
• 12 company-paid holidays per year
Our client is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.