Director of Prosthetics
Evansville, IN 37210 US
- Provide pre-amputation guidance and support to patients and families.
- Deliver patient and family education on prosthetic care and recovery.
- Deliver outstanding customer service.
- Actively contribute to clinic public relations efforts.
- Collaborate seamlessly with physicians and surgical staff.
- Assist in coordinating post-hospital discharge follow-up at the next level of care (rehab, SNF, home).
- Develop and execute comprehensive prosthetic treatment plans.
- Maintain accurate and timely documentation.
- Ensure compliance with all payer requirements.
- Stay updated through continuous education.
- Conduct hospital rounds pre and post surgery.
- Evaluate patients for proper prosthetic care.
- Expertly fit patients with prostheses.
- Adhere to federal, state, and local laws and regulations (e.g., CMS, HIPAA, FDA, ADA, OSHA, state licensure).
- Uphold professional and ethical guidelines.
- Comply with documentation requirements related to patient billing and claims management.
- Cultivate a safe and professional patient care environment.
- Efficiently manage practice expenses and materials.
- Oversee practice operations to meet or exceed budget projections.
- Current board certification in Prosthetics from the American Board of Certification (ABC).
- Bachelor's degree in prosthetics or equivalent foreign degree, with current ABC Board-Eligibility in Prosthetics.
- Valid driver’s license with a clean record.
- Ability to lift patients using biomedical techniques.
- Physical agility to walk, bend, stand, and reach during the workday.
- Adequate visual acuity and auditory skills.
- Proficient in Windows-based office technologies.
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Relocation assistance