Data Entry Operator
New York, NY 10001 US
- Data Entry and Quality Assurance: Accurate and timely data entry into Transit Outreach databases, with a focus on DHS StreetSmart and MTA Tour Homeless outreach. Ensure data integrity and quality through regular quality assurance checks.
- Real-Time Quality Assurance: Monitor and verify Daily Activities Reports in real-time, making necessary corrections and ensuring data accuracy as outreach activities are conducted.
- Database Management: Maintain and update the databases to reflect the most current and accurate information. Identify and rectify any discrepancies or errors in the data.
- Learning and Adaptation: Stay updated on new computer skills and technologies relevant to the role. Adapt to changes in database software and tools as needed.
- Interest in Social Issues: Demonstrate a genuine interest in social issues related to homelessness, mental health, and substance abuse.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Access, and similar data management tools.
- Excellent attention to detail and data entry accuracy.
- Genuine interest in issues related to homelessness, mental health, and substance abuse.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
Meet Your Recruiter
Hello, I am Laura Tavarez. I was born and raised in The Dominican Republic, I also spent five years living in Puerto Rico.
In 2001, I decided to move to NYC to further my education after which I began working in the healthcare industry and have remained here now for approximately two decades.
My undergrad degree is in Health Services Administration, and I have a Master’s in Organizational Management. Working directly in the healthcare industry has allowed me to network with different groups, practice areas and health systems. I have first-hand knowledge of the lingo and culture of the healthcare community which translates well into my Recruitment role. Because of my hands-on healthcare experience, I fully understand the needs of the candidates who work in it and the workforce challenges of the employer. I enjoy meeting people and knowing that I am helping them find their dream job or referring a superior new hire. Everyone deserves to be happy at work! #LLOYDEMPLOYED
When I’m not making new careers happen, I enjoy listening to Spanish music and Smooth R&B. I look forward to working with you.