Hicksville, NY 11801 US
Reports To: Employee Benefits Manager
Assist management to review data elements of Pension Participant records for the Pension Department in the Office Human Resources. Assist to perform internal audit to ensure data integrity and accuracy for in the Lay Employee Defined Benefit Pension Plan
- Ensure demographic data components accurately capture participant employment history.
- Evaluate the supporting records to assist management to prepare census data used for actuarial valuation of Lay Employee Pension Plan.
- Ensure all benefit amounts match the details and conform to plan language resulting in prompt and accurate compliance.
- Develops benefit information and statistical census data for actuaries, external auditors, and management. Review the integrity of all data is completely accurate.
- College graduate, six credits in accounting preferred; at least two (2) to five (5) years’ experience in defined benefit pension administration; highly proficient computer literacy required in Excel and Word. Strong communication skills.
- Operates with minimum supervision but the nature of position necessitates daily communication with the management.
- Tact and confidentiality required during contact with department staff.
This is a temporary position expected to sunset after nine to twelve months and scheduled to work 29 hours per week.
Meet Your Recruiter
Hello - name is Angelina Torres. I recently started as a Talent Associate in the practice area of Business Support/People Operations, but I’m not a newcomer to Lloyd Staffing. Prior to starting my journey as a Talent Associate, I worked closely with Lloyd on the temp side as a field associate for more than 10 years on various assignments. Having the experience temping and understanding the process, I feel that has allowed me to gain a better insight and heightened my ability to assist my candidates throughout their job search! I have an extensive background in Customer Service, as well as the administrative field.
Both of which have allowed me to develop my build relationships along with communication skills to assist with Client Development. I have always believed that communication is the key to every great relationship, whether it be business or personal. I will continue to stand by that belief and apply it to my staffing process here at Lloyd with both clients and candidates!
In my spare time I am obsessed with watching Criminal Minds, Law & Order, and Horror Movies