Customer Service Manager
Valley Stream, NY 11581 US
The Call Center Sales Supervisor will lead and oversee a team of Representatives in the day-to-day sales operations to achieve and exceed performance expectations. This position is responsible for ensuring all communications (follow-up calls, inbound sales, outbound sales email etc.) are handled appropriately. The Supervisor provides leadership, direction accountability and coaching to ensure adherence to company policies and procedures. The Sales Supervisor reports to the Call Center Manger.
- Trains a team of inbound sales Representatives through coaching and inspiring them to achieve and exceed performance goals
- Oversees the daily workflow and scheduling of the Team
- Conducts performance evaluations that are timely and constructive
- Oversees inbound and outbound calling activities Representatives of products and Services from a list of qualified prospects and Customer Service follow up calls
- Collaborates with Manager to establish sales goals and to develop scripts for use by the team.
- Monitors and reviews phone calls to ensure quality service and compliance with applicable policies and best practices
- Measures team performance; communicates goals and quotas to team; and encourages and motivates representatives as they work toward reaching their goals and quotas
- Prepares and presents daily, weekly, and monthly sales reports to Manager
- Resolves customer complaints and grievances.
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent sales and customer service skills
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills with a proven ability to motivate and manage a team
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software to prepare reports and measure performance
Education and Experience:
- College diploma or equivalent required.
- At least 2-year sales experience required.
- Prior leadership experience.
Meet Your Recruiter
I’m Matthew London, I recently joined Lloyd Staffing as a Supply chain recruiter. I have spent my entire career in institutional sales, specializing in government supply. During my 30-year tenure, I have developed long lasting relationships with our clients in areas of: Operations, Management, Procurement, Manufacturing, Production, Warehousing, Distribution, Logistics, Quality control, Compliance, Management and Sales. I have always felt that communication, respect and honesty are the most important factors in successful business relationships. My motto throughout my career has been “The customer is always right.” I bring that same attitude to both sides of the staffing process, the client and the candidate! #LLOYDEMPLOYED
In my free time I love to spend time with my family, friends, and especially my two dogs! I love to cook, travel, workout, play tennis and watch the newest series on Netflix. Lastly, if you can’t reach me-I’m probably on the Golf course!