Rockville Centre, NY 11570 US
- Monitors all laborers, vendors &/or subcontractors working at properties / job sites to ensure guidelines are maintained and that safety precautions are followed through as outlined in the Safety Guideline manual
- Visits properties daily to ensure cleanliness and proper operation; Identifies and reports to management any issues that are not in conformance.
- Utilizes proper vendors, subcontractors &/or laborers to prevent conflicts on properties or to fix any problems making sure all are properly insured before working on any job sites/ DG properties.
- Handles all client/office complaints/issues in a timely fashion not to exceed a 24-hour response time
- Coordinates & schedules all aspects of a project as directed by Management, with multiple projects at one time. Maintains daily field reports and photos of all work as it progresses. Enters all into builder’s trend and ProCore.
- Provides technical support to resolve problems encountered
- Assists Management and vendors/subcontractors in changes to the scope of work and documents necessary change orders
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 5 years
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- Weekends as needed
- nyc: 4 years (Required)
- medcal: 2 years (Required)
- Driver's License (Required)
Meet Your Recruiter
I’m Matthew London, I recently joined Lloyd Staffing as a Supply chain recruiter. I have spent my entire career in institutional sales, specializing in government supply. During my 30-year tenure, I have developed long lasting relationships with our clients in areas of: Operations, Management, Procurement, Manufacturing, Production, Warehousing, Distribution, Logistics, Quality control, Compliance, Management and Sales. I have always felt that communication, respect and honesty are the most important factors in successful business relationships. My motto throughout my career has been “The customer is always right.” I bring that same attitude to both sides of the staffing process, the client and the candidate! #LLOYDEMPLOYED
In my free time I love to spend time with my family, friends, and especially my two dogs! I love to cook, travel, workout, play tennis and watch the newest series on Netflix. Lastly, if you can’t reach me-I’m probably on the Golf course!