Tampa, FL 33602 US
Represent a global IT software vendor with a 20-year history. We offer a highly competitive salary, excellent benefits, and a genuine appreciation for your work/life balance. We provide a Virtual Office Environment. We are a rapidly expanding and profitable B2B technology company with approximately 500 employees in Europe and the United States. We will provide you with numerous opportunities to learn and earn in a fun and welcoming environment.
We are currently looking for Business Development Representatives who are highly motivated, competitive, and disciplined. By contacting and developing relationships with hot and cold prospects, you will seek new business opportunities for our solutions. As you progress in the role, you will have numerous opportunities to gain additional responsibilities and seniority in the Sales and Success teams. From first contact to hand-off to a Sales Territory Manager, you will use your communication skills to build strong relationships with prospects. We want to meet you if you take the initiative, are highly motivated, a strong communicator, results-oriented, and enjoy working in a fast-paced team environment.
• Leverage Sales tools including HubSpot, Salesforce, ZoomInfo, LinkedIn and others to optimize qualified opportunity generation
• Communicate IT solutions and bring value to your prospects
• Learn something new every day, become the best ever at your job.
• Develop leads from Marketing campaigns and contact prospects from your target account list
• Research target accounts, identify key players and generate interest
• Source new sales opportunities through outbound cold calling and emails
• Set up meetings between prospects and Sales Territory Managers
• Record all activity in HubSpot Minimum Requirements/Qualifications
• Understanding of Sales performance metrics
• Track record achieving Sales quotas
• Good attention to detail and process
• Team Player
• You like being coached and guided to the next level and sometimes that means constructive criticism.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
• Hunter’s Mentality
• You have probing and listening skills
• Great phone presence
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills with teammates and management Desirable Skills
• Experience with HubSpot, Salesforce, and Microsoft O365 products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Meet Your Recruiter
As soon as I graduated from SUNY Oneonta (and proud of it), I walked into a personnel firm and fell in love with Recruiting, but it took 14 more years of business experience before I actually started my own Recruiting career. – That is a longer story, but feel free to ask me any time. What excites me every day about what I do is addressing the hiring challenges businesses face when it comes to recruiting. Often they struggle with the lack of time, technology, tools, or bandwidth to identify the right professional for their opening. The risks of passing on qualified candidates who can make a true impact or wasting time interviewing the wrong candidate, lengthens the time to hire, costing the company significantly. My job is to source the right candidates - the first time - by listening to my clients and advising them on the market to deliver impactful Talent. I hear both sides – what the employer needs and what the individual hopes to gain from a meaningful career change. The win is a happy outcome for the client, the candidate and for me, who orchestrated it. #LIVINGLLOYD
When I’m not reading resumes I enjoy my family as a husband and father of two great kids. I’m also an avid golfer – always striving for my Hole in One – golf is really just like recruiting – working to get that round ball into a round cup!