Fort Lee, NJ 07024 US
To be successful in this role, you must be well-versed in billing software and medical insurance policies. The ideal candidate must also have strong written and verbal communication skills, as communicating with clients and insurance agents will be a big part of the job.
• Collecting on current and delinquent accounts via telephone calls or by written correspondence to Insurance carriers.
• Resolve discrepancies with overpayments and underpayments.
• Verify billing data and revise errors.
• Contacting Insurance companies with follow up phone calls.
• 2-3 years of experience in Medical Billing or Certified in Medical Billing and Coding.
• Prior Billing and Collection experience in Skilled Nursing Facility or Long Term Care Facility with knowledge of UB04.
• Excellent Verbal Communication and Customer Service Skills.
• Strong basic computer skills and quick learner
• Good organization skills and attention to detail
• Must be able to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment.
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel, and Word.
• Knowledge of Navinet, Point Click Care, and Claim Remedi is a plus.
• Must be fully vaccinated
Meet Your Recruiter
I am presently a Client Success Manager in the Accounting and Finance division at Lloyd Staffing. I have been in the recruitment industry for the past six years focusing on placing quality talent with top level organizations. I am highly driven and motivated to elevate the careers of my candidates, while also maintaining a professional relationship with my corporate clients. I believe that recruiters should be humble, possess a sense of humor and be insightful into their particular geo-market and niche. I’m happy to connect with all professionals seeking to make the most out of their careers. It's a beautiful experience when a candidate and an organization come to a successful employment agreement. When I’m the facilitator of that hiring journey, it just makes me strive to build even more lasting relationships – each one its own career success story. #LIVINGLLOYD
When not on the job, I might be in the kitchen cooking my signature dish… Baked Macaroni and Cheese – delicious.