Aliso Viejo, CA 92656 US
- Create and manage company-wide control systems, processes, and policies
- Design a comprehensive risk, compliance, and controls framework that includes identification and assessment of risks, appropriate controls, and required policies, procedures.
- Documentation and ensure robust monitoring and reporting at all required levels within the Company
- Communicate and instill a controls-based culture across the Company
- Evaluate the efficiency of controls and define a roadmap of improvement o Perform periodic testing and re-testing
- Review colleagues' work and work closely with internal departments to identify possible risks and review and test policies and procedures to identify compliance risks.
- Perform and oversee company-wide compliance risk testing Prepare and present written reports for internal departments and senior management that address all findings, risks, and improvement opportunities
- Manage timeline and perform additional testing procedures to ensure findings have been properly remediated on time o Identify any additional training, guidance, or consultation needed to improve or implement controls based on testing results
- Coordinate control reviews and internal investigations with external auditors, internal stakeholders, or other outside parties
- Partner and coordinate effectively with external auditors, stakeholders, or other third parties
- Experience in public accounting and direct compliance management Accounting, finance, IT, or related degree
- Strong writing and speaking skills
- Deep understanding of SOX, other regulatory compliance requirements, and internal controls related to people, process, and technology Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Manage multiple projects with focus and detail
- Adaptability to a fast-changing business environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to present analysis and findings Influence
- Change in a fast-growing organization Teamwork, communication,
- Leadership expertise Leadership experience
Meet Your Recruiter
After graduating from Rowan University in New Jersey with a Bachelor's Degrees in Business Management/Human Resources, I began my career working as a Financial Analyst in the onlinegaming industry and spent 2 years in this role. I made a career change after a first-time meeting with an Agency Recruiter who happened to be recruiting me for another position within Finance. Instead of continuing on this path, I decided to utilize my degree in HR and pursue a career the Recruitment Industry. Flash forward five years and I now overseeing the Accounting and Finance Recruitment Division here at Lloyd Staffing as its Director. I joined Lloyd in 2017 and my team specializes in the placement of Accounting and Finance candidates for both Direct Hire and Contract opportunities. Having worked in this space myself, I have a solid understanding of its skill sets, challenges and work culture, which is an asset to both my candidate talent and corporate clients. I am based in the heart of Manhattan, but my team works on searches for positions throughout the U.S., across various industries and at all levels of the Accounting/Finance ladder. #LIVINGLLOYD
On off hours, I might binge watch The Office or will watch the movie Rush Hour (all of them) repeatedly and enjoy it each time.