Plainview, NY 11803 US
- Contract Administration: Attend construction meetings, prepare comprehensive meeting minutes, review shop drawings, conduct and document punch lists, and more.
- Feasibility Studies and Budgeting: Develop feasibility studies and construction budget estimates.
- Regulatory Expertise: Demonstrate strong knowledge of Building Code, Life Safety Code, and perform municipal zoning analyses. Familiarity with the NYC permitting process is essential.
- Technical Expertise: Provide technical review of drawings and specifications.
- Project Documentation: Create project manuals and proficiency with CSI specifications format.
- Design Conceptualization: Contribute to the development of preliminary designs.
- Client Relationship Management: Maintain and nurture both new and existing client relationships.
- Technical Proficiency: Possess general knowledge of MEP systems and building science.
- Administrative Skills: Exhibit strong organizational and administrative abilities.
- Bachelor's Degree in Architecture, preferably a BS or BA.
- Architectural license is preferred.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Competitive Salary: Your compensation will be commensurate with your extensive experience.
- 401K with matching contributions.
- Annual Bonus
- Reimbursement for professional certifications.
- Health Insurance: Comprehensive health insurance coverage.
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
Meet Your Recruiter
I’m Matthew London, I recently joined Lloyd Staffing as a Supply chain recruiter. I have spent my entire career in institutional sales, specializing in government supply. During my 30-year tenure, I have developed long lasting relationships with our clients in areas of: Operations, Management, Procurement, Manufacturing, Production, Warehousing, Distribution, Logistics, Quality control, Compliance, Management and Sales. I have always felt that communication, respect and honesty are the most important factors in successful business relationships. My motto throughout my career has been “The customer is always right.” I bring that same attitude to both sides of the staffing process, the client and the candidate! #LLOYDEMPLOYED
In my free time I love to spend time with my family, friends, and especially my two dogs! I love to cook, travel, workout, play tennis and watch the newest series on Netflix. Lastly, if you can’t reach me-I’m probably on the Golf course!