Elmsford, NY 10523 US
- Serves as the administrative point person to internal and external partners.
- Assists and supports the assigned organizational managerial staff.
- Prepares various reports based on operational assignments.
- Executes decisions in accordance with established guidelines, policies, or directives.
- Ensures up-to-date information in organizational databases and generates and analyzes reports from those databases.
- Manages the scheduling of projects, special events, and operational programs involving multiple stakeholders, both internal and external.
- Addresses routine inquiries utilizing organizational knowledge.
- Performs routine office administrative functions such as typing, filing, copying, data input and answering phones.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Two years of experience providing administrative support/office management to a complex organizational unit.
- Knowledge of a variety of computer software applications in word processing, spreadsheets, database and presentation software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio).
- Must pass background, drug and education verification.
Meet Your Recruiter
Hello - name is Angelina Torres. I recently started as a Talent Associate in the practice area of Business Support/People Operations, but I’m not a newcomer to Lloyd Staffing. Prior to starting my journey as a Talent Associate, I worked closely with Lloyd on the temp side as a field associate for more than 10 years on various assignments. Having the experience temping and understanding the process, I feel that has allowed me to gain a better insight and heightened my ability to assist my candidates throughout their job search! I have an extensive background in Customer Service, as well as the administrative field.
Both of which have allowed me to develop my build relationships along with communication skills to assist with Client Development. I have always believed that communication is the key to every great relationship, whether it be business or personal. I will continue to stand by that belief and apply it to my staffing process here at Lloyd with both clients and candidates!
In my spare time I am obsessed with watching Criminal Minds, Law & Order, and Horror Movies