Westbury, NY 11590 US
As one of the world's largest blood banks, we strive to be the best by combining innovative technology with attentive customer service, ground-breaking science, and the creation of a full range of programs and services.
Join us as we work to meet and exceed the growing needs of our diverse communities, advance our life-saving strategic goals in a world that is changing quickly, and increase our effect on the local, national, and global communities we serve.
This position is responsible for performing administrative duties to a small to mid-sized operational unit and performs a full range of office support functions required for the operation of an assigned organizational unit. This position may support one or more staff.
• Serving as a point of administrative contact and liaison with other offices, individuals and external constituents.
• Provides administrative assistance and support to the assigned organizational managerial staff.
• Prepares various reports based on operational assignment.
• Make decisions within established guidelines, policies, or directions.
• Composes and edits internal and external correspondence and documents.
• Maintaining organizational databases updated with necessary information and be able to run and analyze reports from those databases.
• Coordinates the scheduling of projects, special events, operational programs that require coordination with multiple constituents (both internal and external).
• Responds to routine inquiries requiring organizational knowledge.
• Performs routine office administrative functions such as typing, filing, copying, data input and answering phones.
• High School Diploma or Equivalent.
• 2 years of experience providing administrative support/office management to a complex organizational unit.
• Knowledge of a variety of computer software applications in word processing, spreadsheets, database, and presentation software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio).
Meet Your Recruiter
Hello - name is Angelina Torres. I recently started as a Talent Associate in the practice area of Business Support/People Operations, but I’m not a newcomer to Lloyd Staffing. Prior to starting my journey as a Talent Associate, I worked closely with Lloyd on the temp side as a field associate for more than 10 years on various assignments. Having the experience temping and understanding the process, I feel that has allowed me to gain a better insight and heightened my ability to assist my candidates throughout their job search! I have an extensive background in Customer Service, as well as the administrative field.
Both of which have allowed me to develop my build relationships along with communication skills to assist with Client Development. I have always believed that communication is the key to every great relationship, whether it be business or personal. I will continue to stand by that belief and apply it to my staffing process here at Lloyd with both clients and candidates!
In my spare time I am obsessed with watching Criminal Minds, Law & Order, and Horror Movies