Vancouver, CN 6B 2M9 US
Account Executive - Fintech Sales
At Global Relay there is no ceiling. This is the land of opportunity for the energetic, intelligent, and driven people that make this company great. The combination of the right people in the right positions and a rapidly growing company means unlimited career potential.
You will receive the mentoring, coaching, and support that you need to reach your personal and career goals. You’ll be part of a culture that promotes and rewards hard work and creativity and will grow into the new opportunities that are available to you.
We understand flexible work arrangements are important and we encourage that in our work culture. Whether it’s flexibility around work hours, workstyle, or lifestyle, we want to ensure our employees have a healthy work/life balance. We support and value a hybrid work model that blends collaboration wPublishith the team in the office and focus time from the comfort of your home.
To learn more about our business, culture, and community involvement,
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in sales or business development role
- Experience selling Cloud Services into financial services and insurance verticals
- Understanding of Banks, Broker Dealers, Hedge Funds, Private Equity, FinTech, VC funds and their respective technology needs
- Build effective and collaborative relationships with the key decision-makers and C Suite (CIO/CTO/CCO/CFO) executives within the prospect organizations
- Proven ability to listen, effectively understand a situation, carefully record key points in a conversation, seek solutions, and respond with clarity in all circumstances including challenging situations
- Willingness to travel to industry events and conferences
- Outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail are essential
- Previous direct experience with Salesforce or another CRM system is an asset
Meet Your Recruiter
I’m Brett Buckwald and I’ve been in the recruitment industry for more than 3 decades. I got into the business on a recommendation from a college friend after graduating SUNY Binghamton. He was with a search firm and thought I would enjoy a recruiting career. So, although I had planned to join the family business in hotel and restaurant management in Houston, I made a quick career pivot. I have never regretted my decision to be a recruiter and have found great satisfaction in helping others find satisfying employment. I joined Lloyd because their executive management saw a vision for a specialty division dedicated to the growing Enterprise Software industry. Lloyd’s CEO believed I could launch and build this division. I took this on and it has thrived ever since and we specialize in the placement of Executive level talent in Management, Senior Sales, Marketing, and Technical roles on a nationwide basis. When I’m not working on bringing tech sales professionals and employers together, I love all sports and play in a recreational ice hockey league. #LIVINGLLOYD
Most important in my life and what inspires me each day, are my two beautiful daughters.