Vancouver, CN 6B 2M9 US
Account Executive - Fintech Sales
At Global Relay there is no ceiling. This is the land of opportunity for the energetic, intelligent, and driven people that make this company great. The combination of the right people in the right positions and a rapidly growing company means unlimited career potential.
You will receive the mentoring, coaching, and support that you need to reach your personal and career goals. You’ll be part of a culture that promotes and rewards hard work and creativity and will grow into the new opportunities that are available to you.
We understand flexible work arrangements are important and we encourage that in our work culture. Whether it’s flexibility around work hours, workstyle, or lifestyle, we want to ensure our employees have a healthy work/life balance. We support and value a hybrid work model that blends collaboration wPublishith the team in the office and focus time from the comfort of your home.
To learn more about our business, culture, and community involvement,
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in sales or business development role
- Experience selling Cloud Services into financial services and insurance verticals
- Understanding of Banks, Broker Dealers, Hedge Funds, Private Equity, FinTech, VC funds and their respective technology needs
- Build effective and collaborative relationships with the key decision-makers and C Suite (CIO/CTO/CCO/CFO) executives within the prospect organizations
- Proven ability to listen, effectively understand a situation, carefully record key points in a conversation, seek solutions, and respond with clarity in all circumstances including challenging situations
- Willingness to travel to industry events and conferences
- Outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail are essential
- Previous direct experience with Salesforce or another CRM system is an asset
Meet Your Recruiter
As soon as I graduated from SUNY Oneonta (and proud of it), I walked into a personnel firm and fell in love with Recruiting, but it took 14 more years of business experience before I actually started my own Recruiting career. – That is a longer story, but feel free to ask me any time. What excites me every day about what I do is addressing the hiring challenges businesses face when it comes to recruiting. Often they struggle with the lack of time, technology, tools, or bandwidth to identify the right professional for their opening. The risks of passing on qualified candidates who can make a true impact or wasting time interviewing the wrong candidate, lengthens the time to hire, costing the company significantly. My job is to source the right candidates - the first time - by listening to my clients and advising them on the market to deliver impactful Talent. I hear both sides – what the employer needs and what the individual hopes to gain from a meaningful career change. The win is a happy outcome for the client, the candidate and for me, who orchestrated it. #LIVINGLLOYD
When I’m not reading resumes I enjoy my family as a husband and father of two great kids. I’m also an avid golfer – always striving for my Hole in One – golf is really just like recruiting – working to get that round ball into a round cup!