Brooklyn, NY 11234 US
For the past 20 years, our client has been a leader in serving the New York Metro area with Safety Products and Services, "Embracing Relationships while keeping you safe and delivering First Class Service." You will be more than just a team member; you will be a valuable contributor. Our diverse team members work together to achieve our common goal of providing Fire and Life Safety to our customers nationwide.
Our company culture is based on our CORE VALUES, which define "Who We Are," and we hold each other accountable to these CORE VALUES. Our commitment to change, evolutionary action, continuous learning, constant improvement, and full engagement is reflected in our Five-Alarm Growth. We prioritize our Team's priorities, and our team members back it up with Do What You Say! execution. Do the Right Thing!
Every team member brings their own expertise and is encouraged to speak up. We provide a family-oriented culture of teamwork, as well as opportunities for career advancement and continuous learning.
We are looking for a Sales Team Manager with prior experience.
You will report directly to the General Manager of Sales as the Sales Manager and will be responsible for maximizing our sales potential. The chosen candidate will be instrumental in increasing income and revenue.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Live Our Values!
• Close sales opportunities assigned and created by estimating department
• Build customer relationships by reaching out via phone and email
• Use CRM software to track and maintain both customer and opportunity information
• Understand customer needs and requirements, solicitate business, and follow up on quotations to close
• In-depth understanding of cold / warm calling with heavy volume of outbound calls per day
• Close sales and achieve monthly/quarterly/annual sales quotas
• Other responsibilities and tasks, as assigned.
• Minimum five (5) years professional experience in a sales capacity
• Proven inside sales experience
• The ability to create a positive buying experience, strong closing skills
• The ability to detect individual customer needs and clearly present key benefits of doing business with Total Fire Protection
• Track record of over-achieving sales quota(s)
• Strong phone presence and experience calling on accounts
• Experience working with Salesforce or similar CRM
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Strong listening and presentation skills
• Ability to prioritize and manage time effectively.
• Career-oriented with outstanding organizational, editing, and interpersonal skills.
• Experience in Industrial Products/ Services is a plus, but not required.
Compensation & Benefits:
• Base Salary 70-80k
• Bonus Incentive 10-15k
Meet Your Recruiter
As soon as I graduated from SUNY Oneonta (and proud of it), I walked into a personnel firm and fell in love with Recruiting, but it took 14 more years of business experience before I actually started my own Recruiting career. – That is a longer story, but feel free to ask me any time. What excites me every day about what I do is addressing the hiring challenges businesses face when it comes to recruiting. Often they struggle with the lack of time, technology, tools, or bandwidth to identify the right professional for their opening. The risks of passing on qualified candidates who can make a true impact or wasting time interviewing the wrong candidate, lengthens the time to hire, costing the company significantly. My job is to source the right candidates - the first time - by listening to my clients and advising them on the market to deliver impactful Talent. I hear both sides – what the employer needs and what the individual hopes to gain from a meaningful career change. The win is a happy outcome for the client, the candidate and for me, who orchestrated it. #LIVINGLLOYD
When I’m not reading resumes I enjoy my family as a husband and father of two great kids. I’m also an avid golfer – always striving for my Hole in One – golf is really just like recruiting – working to get that round ball into a round cup!