3D Industrial Designer
Farmingdale, NY 11735
- Create impactful 3D renderings and visualizations for retail floor, full store, exhibition spaces, and events
- Lead and/or participate in team meetings and brainstorm sessions to help deliver on-time results that meet overall sales and marketing objectives
- Pre-production proofing and editing to ensure work is free from errors and is aligned with company brand standards
- Obtaining approved files for finished projects before release
- Maintain organized filing system for in-progress and completed projects
- Assist in additional graphics projects as requested
- 3+ years of relevant work experience (visualization for built environments)
- Have an education in, or demonstrated a passion for 3D Renderings in Interior Design or Archictectural Design
- Innovative, creative design thinking, collaborative skill, architectural place making, spatial and environmental design ability is a requisite.
- High level design ability and strength in ideation
- The ideal candidate would be eager to collaborate in the conceptual design of experiential and branded environments
- Bachelor's degree in Interior Design or Architecture, Fine Arts, Industrial Designer degree preferred).