Talent Acquisition Coordinator
Melville, NY 11747
This is a temporary assignment for the next few months.
Qualified candidates will have a minimum of two years prior working experience in a Human Resources environment.
Our employee will:
• Handle sourcing and recruiting.
• Schedule interviews and create interview agendas
• Process employee background screenings and employment verifications
• Participate in new employee orientation and assist with on-boarding paperwork
• Maintain and update highly confidential information on a daily basis
• Generate reports as needed
• Assist with special projects as needed
• Strong computer skills including MS Word, Excel, Outlook and Data Entry
• Attention to detail, ability to prioritize tasks and requests
• Ability to interact with employees at all levels
• Ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion at all times