Strategic Account Manager
Melville, NY 11747
- The Strategic Account Director will be hands-on for client and vendor relations.
- You will be responsible for delivering MBR and QBR results and provide insight and input on product enhancements and developments utilizing client feedback.
- Very hands-on role working with all daily aspects of the program including training, product testing, issue resolution, compliance initiatives, invoicing processes & more.
- Your goal will be to exceed client expectations and you will do this through hustle, grit, a highly developed sense of organization and an interest in always doing “the right thing.”
- You must be responsive with a can-do personality since you will have 100% visibility into overall account spend, workflow compliance, risk management and total operational efficiency.
- Contingent staffing management, MSP and/or VMS platforms should all be within your professional “wheelhouse” – even better if your background is solid in the healthcare marketplace
- MUST have prior healthcare experience, preferably in Locum Tenens, Staffing/Recruitment and a solid understanding of vendor management technology solutions.