Lake Success, NY 11042
The ideal candidate for this role will come from a start-up company and possess an outgoing personality.
The position is within an Emerging Technologies area of a major healthcare organization.
To qualify, you should be a strong communication capable of contributing to innovation meetings.
What will you do?
You will provide direct input to the overall engineering process and to team meetings.
You must understand system architecture and the software development lifecycle in depth and be able to coordinate several tasks from a team perspective.
Coordination within a team environment is essential to work on various aspects of the platform and products, as is a devotion of collaboration to problem solve, design sophistically, and increase product quality.
- Design and develop solutions to various problems either independently or in a team environment.
- Design and maintain efficient code that is reliable.
- Form technical documents such as a design specification document.
- Utilize NoSQL and relational databases by integrating data storage solutions.
- Utilize Azure services such as, but not limited to, Functions, Logic Apps, App Services, Containers, Cosmosdb, eventhubs.
- Utilize messaging patterns (REST, AMQP, Kafka, etc.) for system-to-system communication.
- Ensure applications are performing at high capacity, responsiveness, and quality.
- Find solutions to reduce issues and defects.
- Maintain that the platform’s code and data are organized, automated, and of high quality.
- Guide junior team personnel by recommending software design and development opportunities/best practices.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, required.
- Minimum of 2 years of development experience with a statically typed object-oriented programming language, C#, .NET, preferred.
- Prefer cloud development experience, preferably Azure or Google.
- Experience with source control, preferably GIT, and CI/CD experience, required.