Our client is seeking a Product Photographer with min. 5+ years experience. In this role you will work within their In-house Photo Studio. Shooting for catalog, web, print, social media and packaging. In addition to taking high-quality images, you will also maintain all camera equipment, including lights, lenses, computer etc. Ability to retouch, resize and enhance images as needed using Photoshop or other editing software. Manage and maintain timelines, track and communicate development progress. This is an exciting time to join a growing and creative team!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Skilled in photo equipment, lighting (Speedotron), camera (Nikon D850) & Capture One
· Utilizes depth of field and field of view techniques in a creative fashion
· Strong retouching skills in Adobe Photoshop
· Demonstrates an artistic flair to style and compose sets for our social media platforms
· Prioritize multiple tasks, follow detailed instructions, and balance a large workload
· Lead all post-production of product photos, such as coordinating with post-production artists
· Receive feedback and take direction well
· Maintain an organized database so images can be accessed with ease.
Position requires periods of standing, climbing small ladder and light lifting.