Lake Success, NY 11042
Our client is a dynamically growing healthcare organization. This position is located in Nassau County.
They are an outstanding employer offering a very personal touch and concern for their employees. Integrity, compassion, and innovation are just a few of their key values.
- Follow up on A/R, and coding denials
- Analyze and review records in EMR system, correct and apply CPT & Diagnosis codes
- Post charges on a daily basis
- Serve as a liaison to insurance company with regards verbal and written claim denials
- Serve as a liaison between patients, address balances owed, and review all charges associated with visit
- Participate in other duties as needed
- Certified Professional Coder
- 2+ years of experience with charge entry, denial management
- Strong knowledge of medical terminology for billing
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proficient in Word, Excel, typing and data entry
- Experience with GE Centricity is a huge plus!