Smithtown, NY 11787
The value of a good Medical Assistant won't go unnoticed by our client. They are a leader in Dermatology and are considered a great place to work. Reviews on various web sites cite the culture as "Awesome with friendly and professional coworkers."
A Medical Assistant is often the first person a patient encounters and can set the tone of a practice or department. You become a kind of Healthcare Ambassador besides doing all the other essential skills necessary to your job. MA's with exceptional PEOPLE SKILLS, and always smiling are highly prized by this client!!
We are seeking an MA professional with experience able to work in a very fast paced environment.
- Assist the physician in procedure and document notes into EMR system.
- Prep exam rooms for all procedures and properly cleans exam rooms after every visit.
- Assist with sterilization, and setup for procedures
- Work with provider and medical records, processing insurance forms (verifying pre-authorizations)
- Properly assists provider in recording prescribed treatments, medications, biopsies, cultures, photos, prescriptions, prior authorization and procedures within established guidelines.
- Utilize e-scribe