Great Neck, NY 11021
- Coordinate and implement patient care plans.
- Record patient histories.
- Perform screening procedures such as, height, weight, blood pressure and temperature.
- Help collect blood and urine specimens.
- Maintain stock of supplies.
- Maintain clean and orderly exam rooms.
- Contribute to the maintenance of medical records and processing of insurance forms.
- MA Certificate
- Minimum of 3 years working experience as a Medical Assistant
- Prior knowledge of EMR systems
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment