Seeking a Certified Medical Assistant on a temporary basis (potential for Temp to Hire) to work in Eastern Suffolk County, NY.
You will be assisting with rooming patients, taking vitals, entering info in the EMR system, blood draw/phlebotomy, height, weight, blood pressure, documenting reason for visit, and performing any general screening and measuring procedures.
Additional duties include:
- Setting up and prepping patient rooms for any exams or special procedures as ordered by physician
- Explaining to patients procedures to be performed
- Phlebomoty and performing routing lab tests and prescried by the physician
- Clean and sterilize instruments
- Maintain appropriate levels of medical supplies
- Maintain a clean environment
- Dispose of contaminated supplies per OSHA
- Assist with administrative duties as needed