Holtsville, NY 11742
- Drive the development and creation of videos and rich media that support campaign strategies.
- Organizing an editorial calendar
- Building scripts and storyboards
- Supervising production in a creative capacity.
- Work very closely with the Talent and a Video Production team to execute meaningful content pieces.
- Experience with Social Media, Video, Blogging, RFP's Creating Multimedia Content to drive traffic to website
- Must have production experience, experience responding to RFPs
- Excellent language skills, and a keen visual eye.
- Project Management & Video Production skills/knowledge a must
- Both graphic design and set design experience is preferred.
- Work closely with the Director of Digital & Content Marketing as well as the Digital Marketing Manager and Social Media Specialist to tweak content where necessary and optimize company content pieces for the website and social media.