Internal IT Audit Manager Infrastructure and Information Systems
Tarrytown, NY 10591
- Execute audits consistent with IIA standards and department policies.
- Identify and document IT security, operational and process issues, internal control deficiencies, risks and opportunities for improvement.
- Assist in the review of processes and controls as defined in the Sarbanes-Oxley Act including review of SOC1 reports and IT key controls.
- Present the results of audit work to Internal Audit Management and auditees, including practical recommendations to enhance operational efficiencies and address identified risks and/or weaknesses in internal controls.
- Collaborate with IT department personnel, senior management, external auditors and consultants.
- Manage 3rd party SMEs conducting technical reviews/audits on behalf of Internal Audit.
- Lead data analytics efforts (through analytics software).
- Contribute towards the annual risk assessment for next year’s annual audit plan and help improve the audit department (goals and initiatives).
- Advanced knowledge of auditing and evaluating of cyber security controls and risks, operating systems, and infrastructure
- Experience using auditing software, analytical tools (e.g. ACL, Alteryx, etc…) and Oracle financial applications
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- CISA or CISSP
- Pharma or Big 4 audit experience is preferred