Boca Raton, FL 33487
- Outbound Telesales: Follow-up on leads developed via advertising programs; contact participants/contract owners identified through marketing programs; provide overview of Company services and products; assist individuals in opening individual annuity products; rolling funds into Mutual of America's IRA; contact beneficiaries (spouse and non-spouse) to retain assets within a Mutual of America products. Sales tasks include outlining product features and benefits; respond to buyer's objections. Involve Regional Office sales staff as required. Update Company's Contact Management System (CMS) as required. Collect information and communicate with Regional Offices and other Marketing units. Possible cold calling required.
- Inbound Telesales: Assist individuals calling the 800-Line relative to Rollover IRA and non-qualified annuity exchanges; participate in marketing and asset retention programs; assist customers with information about various Company products and services. Ensure CMS is updated as required.
- Follow up with external financial service provider to ensure that rollover/exchange requirements are completed in a timely manner; communicate with applicant regarding the process.
- Assist Telemarketing management in other duties as assigned, including inbound 800-Line call handling.
- Current FINRA Series 6 license required.
- FINRA Series 63 license (or must obtain within 90 days of employment start date).
- Life, Health and Variable Insurance license (or must obtain within 90 days of employment start date).
- College degree.
- Three years outbound and inbound Telesales experience in the Insurance and/or financial service industry.
- Must be able to work onsite, 3 shift schedules, Monday through Friday: 9am – 5:30pm/ 10:30am – 7pm / 11:30am – 8pm. (Shift schedule is given out one week in advance.)
- Must be able to work the above evenings shifts approximately 3 to 4 days per week.
- Must be able to work occasional Saturdays, when needed.