Front Desk Administrator
Melville, NY 11776
- Maintain appearance of waiting room, front desk area, and office suites.
- Receive, route, and document all calls professionally, pleasantly, accurately, and in a timely manner.
- Greet and direct all visitors, checking children in and out of appts, collecting copayments, following up on cancellations and no shows, offering makeups, and documenting all communication.
- Follows up on all uncoverted appointments daily and makes changes accordingly with no unconverted appts older than 2 weeks.
- Appointment reminders for all clinic- based appts (ES, INS, EI) to confirm appts daily.
- Signs up parents for autopay (daily/monthly) as they onboard.
- Open and distribute incoming mail and sign for incoming packages
- Monitor and make vendor maintenance calls as needed (copier repair, water delivery, etc.)
- Follows up with late parents to determine if a NS.
- Deposit and scan all checks and EOBs
- Monitors and updates the CA RS cancellation line, ensuring that therapists and parents are notified of cancellations.
- Sends accounts receivable a filled out report with daily updates on copays.
- Print out copay reports for following day
- Assists provider relations with following up with therapists for PR on holds and/or paper session notes.
- Files any paper notes as needed.
- Bilingual in Spanish
- Preferred experience in an administrative setting
- Ability to use Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel proficiently
- Ability to multi-task and strong organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, and leadership skills