Executive Director of Research & Development
Shirley, NY 11967
Our client is a major force in the Life Sciences community. They have asked us to identify and refer an Executive Director of Research & Development who is ready to join an exciting, cutting-edge organization strongly committed to the development of its employees as leaders.
Our client seeks a candidate who exemplifies R&D expertise. As part of the leadership team, you will be responsible for collaborating with key stakeholders to establish pipeline strategy and product life cycle management for the company. The successful incumbent will be actively involved in identifying new product candidates for development and will plan and direct product development activities of selected compounds from project initiation through development, filing, approval and launch. As a senior leader, you will be responsible for contributing to the strategic planning process and function as the R&D and Technical Services lead, working with other members of the Scientific Affairs management team to develop a pipeline of products and launch strategy for the company’s future growth.
This employer has experienced tremendous growth over the last few years with the introduction of new products. They are committed to bringing the highest quality products and service to the healthcare community's growing demands. Their culture is responsive to employees and their benefits program is comprehensive and forward thinking to today's life/work balances.
- Ph.D. in chemistry, pharmaceutical science or related.
- 10+ years of experience in formulations, analytical and process development.
- Strong knowledge of CMC regulatory requirements and FDA guidelines.
- Leadership experience managing drug development programs and staff is required.
- Strong communication, technical, leadership, interpersonal and organization skills required.