Melville, NY 11747
- Sophisticated calendar management; prioritize inquiries and requests while troubleshooting conflicts; make judgements and recommendations to ensure smooth day-to-day engagements. Handle advance preparation of required meeting materials including coordination of attendees.
- Help facilitate CEO’s timely review of proposals, correspondence, guidance and documentation to ensure achievement of key strategic initiatives;
- Act as a liaison and provide support to the Executive Leadership Team. Arrange and handle all logistics for executive meetings and events: schedule meetings; draft agendas; develop, compile, and distribute presentation materials; and record meeting minutes.
- Assist with special projects; design and produce complex documents, reports, and presentations; collect and prepare information for meetings with staff and outside parties; compose and prepare correspondence; maintain contact lists; make travel arrangements; and complete expense and mileage reports.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the CEO, including those of a highly confidential or critical nature. Prioritize and determine appropriate course of action, referral, or response, exercising judgement to reflect CEO’s style and organization policy.
- Provide hospitality to all guests and help to create a welcoming environment.
- Other duties and special projects as needed.
They believe in promoting work-life balance, and celebrate diversity.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum three to five years of significant executive support experience, including supporting C-level executives.
- Prior success in managing executive level schedules and calendars;
- Expert proficiency with Microsoft Office and desktop publishing software; ability to design and edit graphic presentations and materials.
- Critical thinking skills to assess and discern level of prioritization for work load;
- Exceptional organizational skills and impeccable attention to detail.
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment and react with appropriate levels of urgency to situations and events that require quick response or turnaround.
- High level of professionalism and prior experience interacting with high level executives, both public and private;
- Able to maintain a high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information.
- Ability to complete a high volume of tasks and projects with little or no guidance
- Excellent judgment is essential.
- Experience with vendor contracting and management a plus;
- Knowledge of healthcare industry is a plus, but not required; and
- Large meeting or event planning experience strongly preferred.