Melville, NY 11747
- Drafting, editing and proofreading documents
- Expense reporting
- Obtaining special permits
- Carrying out various tasks, both business and personal.
- Obtain insurance ID cards for vehicles and maintain records for company vehicles and EZ passes.
- Maintain conference room schedule
- Manage office supply inventory - including FedEx and Pitney Bowes
- Issues fobs for new employees
- Maintain cost spreadsheet for company stationery inclusive of ordering business and holiday cards.
- Schedule A/R and Project Meetings.
- Assist with Smart Cabinet management.
- Ensuring website is up to date with press releases, development info, etc.
- 3-5+ years of experience as Executive Assistant - big plus if experience is in commercial real estate development, legal or finance.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Proficiency with MS Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Strong communication skills - both verbal and written.
- Superior interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Focused, organized and detail oriented.