Melville, NY 11747
Perfect Month-long assignment to earn holiday cash!
Our client is seeking an Executive Assistant to the Director for a Healthcare company in Melville to work steadily from 11/4 through 12/13.
Are you someone who gets the job done? Can you anticipate challenges?
Do you thrive in manageable chaos because you can multi-task?
If so we’d love to hear from you!
This is a great opportunity to work in a high profile company and put your coordination skills to work. Their impressive corporate culture embraces social responsibility and altruism.
An eclectic range of duties includes…
• Support the Managers and Directors of the Call Center
• Work with others to coordinate meetings; participate in team approach to handling executives’ calendars and conference room needs
• Ability to anticipate the daily needs for the Director, and keeping the Director on schedule
• Assist in prepping for meetings
• Record daily attendance
• Assist with setting up “Town Hall”-type meetings
• Flexible to errands and tasks as needed
• Filing & general office
• Minimum of 3 years prior administrative support experience
• Knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• Strong interpersonal skills and excellent communication skills
• Ability to multi task with the ability to adjust to hectic work schedules and meet deadlines