Manhasset, NY 11030
This temporary assignment is an ideal opportunity to allow you to explore the commute, the culture, the day-to-day work before making a commitment to a full time hire if you and the employer feel it's a good match.
Our employee will provide Administrative duties supporting a Chief Officer.
• Drafting confidential correspondence
• Managing and/or creating departmental spreadsheets
• Handling general correspondence and memorandums and presentations
• Managing and coordinating calendars, meetings, conference calls and other activities.
• Taking meeting minutes
• Assisting in budget preparations
• Preparing presentation materials; Creating charts, graphs, tables, etc.
• Monitoring and ordering supplies
• Reviewing and routing incoming mail
• Screening all incoming phone calls
• Handling special projects as needed
• Minimum of 5 years prior administrative support experience
• Knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• Typing speed of 55 wpm. A test will be given during your interview with our client.
• Strong interpersonal skills and excellent communication skills
• Ability to multi task and adjust to hectic work schedules and meet deadlines
• Ability to work with sensitive information