Digital Content Role
New Hyde Park, NY 11042
websites through our content management systems, Drupal and NetCommunity.
campaigns. Effectively represent and maintain brand consistency, and engage the online community around our
campaigns and events aligned with our fundraising strategy and the Foundation mission.
Data and Reporting
- Tracks results, analyzes and reports on performance of all digital channels
- Assist with marketing reporting presentations for business reviews and updates
- Identifies trends, opportunities, and/or adjustments to marketing campaigns and website based on data
for better optimization
- Hands-on experience managing digital audience acquisition programs
- Knowledge of the following digital tactics: SEM, Display Advertising, Paid Social, Onsite Conversion
Optimization, and SEO
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking. Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google
- Excellent organizational and project management skills, strong attention to detail and can skillfully
manage several complex projects with multiple moving parts.
- Entrepreneurial, digitally savvy, and experimental in the approach to problem solving, with exceptional
critical thinking skills
- Excellent communication and writing skills, with the ability to write clearly and concisely